AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Registration:- Hello everyone as you all know that on our website we provide information regarding government schemes. And today we are here to provide information adding new government scheme started by Andhra Pradesh. This king named as “Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme”. The main motive of the scheme is to provide unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of the state. Earlier this scheme approved by Andhra Pradesh government. As per the scheme Rs 01 thousand given to unemployed youth per month.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Registration
In this article, we are giving you all the detailed information regarding this government scheme. The financial amount given through this scheme directly credited in bank accounts of beneficiaries candidates. Guys if you are interested and eligible for this scheme then you can avail the benefits under the scheme. There are many government schemes are started by Andhra Pradesh government. You will get all information regarding upcoming government schemes for Andhra Pradesh.
- Name of the scheme – Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham
- Launched by – Andhra Pradesh government
- Benefits under the scheme – unemployment allowance
- Given – Rs 1000 Per Month
- Beneficiary – Unemployed Youth Of State
- More Information – Mentioned Below
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
Under the scheme, state government Andhra Pradesh is going to provide financial amount as well as a training program through which skill development is done. So guys if you are eligible and interested, then you can avail the benefits through online method.
- Under the scheme, Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide Rs 1,000 financial help to unemployed youth of the state.
- And as for information around 12 lakh, youth will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Candidates can apply of age group 22 to 35 years.
- If you want to avail the benefits under the scheme then you have to make online Registration.
Important document required to make on a registration
- Aadhar card/ aadhaar number
- Mobile number linked with Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Educational qualification certificates
- Those candidates who want to apply for the scheme must check eligibility.
- Applicant should have minimum educational qualification graduation or any diploma 02 years or more than it.
- Candidate must be unemployed and should be the permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum age required 22 years to 35 years.
- Applicant should belong to below poverty line.
- Those candidates who have availed the benefits under any state government scheme of above Rs 50000 are not eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Candidates who are working in the private sector are not eligible to avail the benefits.
How to apply for AP Mukhyamantri Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Those candidates who want to apply for the scheme then have to read this article carefully. You just need to follow a simple step given below.
- First of all, you have to visit Andhra Pradesh State government official website or click on the below link.
- Once you visit the official website you must see this – AP Yuva Nestham Scheme / Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018 Application Form.
- Just click on this link.
- Now you have to register this form and enter all details carefully.
- While making online registration a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
- So this is all about to make online registration for this scheme.
Dear readers, if you want to know more about “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Registration” then you have to stay in touch with us for the latest information. If you want to stay updated with us then you can like us on Facebook and follow us on Google Plus.